IEW SSS 1A - Full Year (3rd - 5th Grade)
Homeschooling parents deserve a writing solution they can depend on to help their students become confident and effective communicators. Additionally, parents and students need a method that will help them maintain consistency throughout the school year and engage their most reluctant or struggling students.
Writing with Mrs. Brown provides a solution.
I use a proven writing curriculum that clearly guides students through the writing process so they can build the skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively. My live classes provide accountability and support to the student and the guardian throughout the school year. Additionally, I provide instruction that is clear, organized, engaging, and encouraging. This equips students and parents with the tools they both need to have a path forward, no matter which type of writing is required.
As a mother of four who homeschooled for ten years, and as a writing instructor for over eight years, I have successfully guided hundreds of students from around the world through the Institute for Excellence in Writing program. As a certified IEW instructor, I have watched the most reluctant students blossom into confident writers who no longer dread the blank page.
What can I expect from the Live class experience?
- Class size: Small class sizes of 12 or less students so there is plenty of time for each student to participate.
- Time: 30 Live 60-minute sessions led by Mrs. Brown, bringing you 8+ years of experience leading writing instruction.
- Where: Virtual, so your child can build writing and grammar tools from the comfort of your home.
- Platform: The class uses the Zoom platform and Google classroom.
What makes Writing with Mrs. Brown unique?
- Writing coach of a writing team
- Author spotlights
- Value the student’s contributions and their voices